How to Install All In One SEO Pack and Use It Effectively?
Posted on June 20, 2013 By
There are two purposes of writing this tutorial. One the article will provide a complete intro about All in One SEO Pack plugin for those who are not familiar with it. The second purpose is to provide you the information how to install All in One SEO pack in simple steps.
This article is useful for both who are new to SEO Pack and for those who are already using it but not using it effectively. It is the time to leave back an introduction for All in One SEO pack for those who are absolutely new to it.
All in One SEO pack is one of the most recommended WordPress plugin for search engine optimization needs. For those who are not familiar with SEO.
SEO is the method to improve organic traffic to a website by improving its ranking against a particular search phrase in different search engines.
Search engines like Google always prefer to set a relevant title, Meta description and Meta keywords to your website or web page. It is beneficial to index your website in search engines against the relevant search phrases.
All In One SEO pack allow users to customize the title, Meta description and Meta keywords for a website or webpage in simple steps. All you need to do is to install All in One SEO pack which can be done in simple steps. You can install All in One SEO pack in two ways:
- You can Install it Via FTP Program
- You can Install it Via WordPress Dashboard
I will share with you details of both perspectives below:
Installing All in One SEO Pack via FTP
Kindly follow the following steps to install it via FTP:
- Download FTP Program, Filezilla is one of the popular FTP program. You can download Filezilla Now.
- After successful installation go to File in the main menu and click site manager.
- Click New Site button and a form will pop up. Enter the host name, and port number 21.
- Now select the logon type as normal and enter the user name and password.
- Now it is the time to connect.
- Now download All in One SEO pack. You can download All in One SEO Pack Now.
- Go to
/wp-content/plugins/ and place the zip file there.
- Once done go to the Plugin menu in WordPress dashboard and activate it. You can access the WordPress dashboard by visiting http://www.yourblog.com/wp-admin
- Once you have activated the plugin, you can go to settings in WordPress dashboard and can see All in One SEO Pack there to customize it as per your needs. Enable it and set the title, Meta description as well as Meta keywords as per your needs.
Installing All in One SEO Pack viaWordpress Dashboard
If you want to install ALL in One SEO pack via WordPress Dashboard kindly follow the following steps to install it:
- Login to WP dashboard via http://www.youblogname.com/wp-admin
- Once log in go to the widgets and in the search box type all in one SEO pack.
- In the search results find it, and click install, once installed please activate it or follow following steps to enable it.
- First of all go to admin dashboard and searchfor All in One Pack SEO Settings.
- If plugin status is disabled click enabled to activate it
- Fill all the information in the following boxes with their respective titles. i.e., Home Title, Home Description, Home Keywords
- Home title is basically your blog title which will be placed title of your web page.
- In home description box you should give an explanation of your blog. What’s your blog about but not too lengthy. It will be good to limit it to 110 characters.
- All your selected keywords will be written in keywords title box. So type every possible keyword you chose for your blog. Limit your keywords to 8 Keywords.
- Each time you add a new post you should use All in One SEO pack to set the title, Meta description and Meta keywords of the page.
- Once you have completed the entire information click on “update Option”. It’s Done now. All the setting will be saved.
The above mentioned step by step installation will improve a lot in your SEO ranking and very helpful in traffic generation. We definitely appreciate your support if you share this blog with others using social bookmarking tools. Thanks for reading